Sadly, not much has been done this week, I spent the first half busy with an exam and travelling home across half of Spain. Since then I have been a little ill while I adapted to my town’s climate.
I have also installed a development setup in my desktop computer, for which I had access to for the second half of the week (and next week). I will need this to make my networking tasks easier, as I need two instances of the game running to see how they communicate with each other.
I continued my studies on Moonbase Commander’s code and the SCUMM engine to figure out where to put the hardcoded array. I suspect that once I figure this out, I will be able to make a large progress in very little time.